Our university is pretty much divided into social groups.
- The Hillbillies- Guys from the Western UAE, Bani Yas, The Perfectures Dotted around Abu Dhabi. Little English Capability, Mostly Yemeni, Saudi and Omani Immigrants. Usually found in the University "free" canteen because they dont have any cash on them.
- The Beemer Club- Rich Boys with Beemers, a minority since most of the Pampered rich kids head to AUD. They get a reality check when they learn that the Hillbillies dont put up with shit, and smack them in the face with an Iron rod. They hang out in the Expensive canteen where they have food they could be getting free, for money because they can.
- The Smokers- My group. Smoking and Bitching about shit in University. Usually more Intelligent than the other species. Hang out between buildings 2 and 3, usually smoking and avoiding the HSE guy. Dont Eat, or Eat around the Little Canteen near 2 and 3.
- The White Locals- From the Northern Emirates, Hardworkers here to avoid unemployment at home. Dorm people that hang around the Dorms doing nothing, or stay and watch TV.
- The Arabicans- Americanized Arabs that Date, Drink and Go Clubbing, a minority.
- The Zalamat- Northern Arabs coming to Study in the University. Sometimes resented for getting a free Education while other locals cant. However they make up for it by being the feeding source for Ideas and being hard workers. Also hang around the "Free Canteen"
- The Dorks- Nerdy Students, a minority, usually are the Arab version of the Nerd that likes to impede other people through misinformation and tattle taling.
- Deutches Studenten- German Students On Internship in our university, keep to themselves but miss pork very much I presume.